colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.15.2016

colourQ challenge #340 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! Nope, I didn't forget the day... well I almost did, but I'm actually playing catch-up. Our cable/internet was out when we got home from our little vacay. But the guys came and fixed whatever teensy wire was keeping the juice away - YAY! I have the winners for challenge #340!  Oh my - all the entries were so gorgeous - thank you so much for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love the fantastic stamping on this gorgeous card...




Please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers!!! This group of cards is exceptional!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!


Back in a few...

2 Comentários:

Rahmat said...

Thank you for the shout out, and congrats to all winners!

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow...thanks so much...just seeing this, been on vaca...I am truly honored! congrats to the others too!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO