colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.09.2014

colourQ challenge #269 ~ Winner Crowned...

Howdy again - I am back with winners for challenge #268! Another wonderful group of entries - thank you all so much for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This is so sweet and simple - I love it!



And a BIG CONGRATS to these fine colour Courtiers... they are gorgeous!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

I'll be back soon...

3 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! And a big congrats to the other winners too! :)

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Congrats to all the winners, Janny

Tammy Hershberger said...

Eeek, thanks for making me a courtier... makes my day!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO