colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.10.2014

colourQ challenge #243 ~ Winner Crowned...

Happy Tuesday!!! Anyone ready for the winners for challenge #243??? Thanks you all so much for playing along with us, there were SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES! It made it WAAAAAY hard to vote!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This is a gorgeous card, I love all the patterns!




And a BIG CONGRATS to our rockin' gallery of colourQ Courtiers!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click the thumbnails to see the full cards!

Back soon!!!

5 Comentários:

Sherrie M. said...

WOW! Thanks so much! I was so surprised to see my card show up on my Facebook feed. Funny, I thought 'hmmm, that winner's card looks like mine!" before it dawned on me that it really was mine. LOVE playing here at ColourQ. Thanks again.

Erin said...

Gorgeous cards by everyone this week!

Lynn Put said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers!

Maura said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers! Love that!! Congrats to the other winners!

Deepti said...

Thank you so much for picking my card :) so excited! congrats to all the winners!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO