colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.25.2014

colourQ challenge #231 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello again! I am back with winners for challenge #231... wowza, what a terrific display of cards!  You all did such a fantastic job with these colors!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I totally love how she recreated the flowers on the product - I LOVE THEM...



And look at this amazing gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few with the new challenge...

3 Comentários:

Sally said...

yayyyyyy you liked my card. I'm so excited. Thank you!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks ladies, all the entries were so Fabulous, and the DT rocked it!

Amanda Burditt said...

Oh how exciting! Thanks for choosing me as your Queen! x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO