colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.10.2011

colourQ challenge #105 ~ Winner Crowned...


We have a winner! Thank you ALL so much for playing, there were so many neat projects this past week & you all really rocked these colors!!! This week's colourQueen actually made this card from the scraps from her first entry! Please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to...



And here are the gorgeous projects by this week's colourQ Courtiers...

  
  
  
  


See you in the morning with a brand new palette!!!

  

4 Comentários:

Lynn said...

Deanna's card is stunning! Thanks so much for choosing mine as a Courtier!

Keva said...

Wow, Deanna! That card is absolutely gorgeous! I'm pinning that baby. Congrats on getting Colour Queen. Thanks for picking me as a courtier. :) Yay!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card. What a great way to start my day. And a big congrats to all who were chosen as a Courtier. There were some amazing creations.

Danielle Daws said...

A huge congrats to Deanna - what a stunning card! And thanks so much for including me in the courtiers!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO