colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.16.2010

colourQ challenge #20...


Happy Tuesday everyone!!! This week's spectacularly vibrant colors are inspired by Say It With Vases... aren't they neat? They're vinyl, I think, and they store flat until you need them! I love the colors of this challenge! First, they are all from the Bold Brights family of colors by SU! Second, they could easily be interpreted as "boy" colors, which I HARDLY ever play around with... And third? I don't know... but there have to be more reasons to love this color combo - lol!



Here's my take on the challenge (more info on my blog)... and here are the cards from our Wild Card Guest Designers this week, the first 3 entries to link up, Lindsay, Caryl & Stacey!


Time's a wastin'! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your creation! Any mis-linked projects are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, February 21st at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. The weekly colourQueen will be announced late evening on Monday, 2/22/2010.

Happy stamping!




4Z63ZRPX7CK9


13 Comentários:

Caryl P said...

I LOVE these bright colors Arielle. The card came together easily thanks to your inspiration!

Melissa said...

Well, I can't say that I agree with Caryl's comment - these colors are HARD and I have trashed one card already! LOL

Your card is freakin' adorable, Arielle. I will persevere and take another stab at it tonight...

Ann Schach said...

Great job with the inspiration card! Love it! I find the bold brights challenging, but you did a fantastic job!

Stacey Schafer said...

great combo, Arielle! can't wait to play, GF!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Arielle for the challenge, because it was for me! I don't usually use those colors and found the bold colors a bit overwhelming! But, hey that's why it's a challenge!!

Beverly G said...

Hope my gumballs count for color, thanks for letting me squeeze by, if not that's o.k.

Sam said...

Thanks for the challenge Arielle. Brights are generally not my first choice but I always enjoy your color challenges and participating. Thank you too for the hard work and effort. Your card is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I struggled with these colors, but I love yours! Very well done.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my, girl, you rocked these colours!!! Love it!!!
Sadly Mr.Linky disappeared, so here's my card:
http://ipalamountain.blogspot.com/2010/02/chupish-allsorts.html
xxx

Laurel said...

Great challenge and cards! Here is mine:

http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2010/02/be-happy-girlie.html

Gwen said...

Great colors, great cheery mood for a very white, long, cold winter here!

Renée said...

fun colours challenge, Arielle!

Rochelle said...

Arielle, I love your card this week! What a perfect stamp set for this weeks colors!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO